moving from adobe revel to the creative cloud photography plan.
Download your Revel files now and move to the Creative Cloud Photography plan for more power and possibility.
At Adobe, we’re committed to helping our customers craft incredible images that reflect how they see the world. That’s why, over a year ago, we introduced the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan — the membership that gives customers all the tools and services they need for organizing, transforming and sharing their photography, anywhere they are.
The response has been overwhelming. Members of all skill levels, from beginner to pro, have told us they think the Creative Cloud Photography plan is the world’s best and most comprehensive photography solution yet.
For this reason, we welcome you to move to the Creative Cloud Photography plan. Revel is no longer available as of February 23, 2016.
Here’s what the Creative Cloud Photography plan includes with a free 30-day trial or paid subscription:
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, with more powerful organization, editing, syncing, sharing and storytelling tools on your computer or mobile device.
- Adobe Photoshop CC, with the world’s best tools for combining and layering multiple images to create anything you can imagine.
- Access to all your photos everywhere you go, thanks to Lightroom CC on Mac and Windows, and Lightroom for iOS, Android and the web. The Creative Cloud Photography plan backs up all the full-resolution original files that you add from your mobile device or the web, and makes full-resolution files from your desktop available to you via Smart Previews. (Backup of full-resolution, original desktop files to come in a future release.)
- Instant access to your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Fix, to retouch and restore photos; Photoshop Mix to cut out and combine photos; and Adobe Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip to craft visual stories and animated videos.
- Coming in the future: backup of your original files in the cloud.
Next steps for Revel customers
You have until June 24, 2016 to download your files from the Revel service. To download your Revel files and get started with the Creative Cloud Photography plan, follow these steps:
- Download your photos to your computer using the Adobe Revel Downloader.
- Download the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
- Import your Revel files into Lightroom.
- Download Lightroom for mobile.
- Dive in and start editing to make your photos look amazing.
We’re excited for you to join the Creative Cloud Photography plan, and we can’t wait to see all the amazing things you’ll create.